Search This Blog

Monday, June 8, 2009

June 8, 2009

Good Morning Developers,

I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing weekend! Today marks the 25% completion date for this development round. Over the next couple of days I will be going into your course(s) and taking a look around to see how things are coming along and I will be in contact with you individually.

As you continue your development(s), Debut Video Recorder is another great resource you may want to consider incorporating into your course(s). Debut Video Recorder is free, easy to use video recording software that captures video from a webcam, a capture device, or a screen shot.

According to their web site, the following are typical applications that would be applicable to online courses:

  • Produce videos with captions and effects from your webcam or other video input device.
  • Create "how to" demonstration and training videos by recording screen movements (including audio) to video.
  • Capture streaming video presentations.
I encourage you to check this resource out and give it a try! Let me know what you think!

As always, if you have any questions as you are working on your development(s), please let me know. I'm here to help in any way I can! And I will be in contact individually regarding your development(s) up to this point.

Thanks and have a great week!
Heather

No comments: