Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2009

June 1, 2009

Good Morning Developers,

I hope everyone had a great weekend! And I hope things are going well with your course developments. Please note that next Monday, June 8, marks the 25% completion date for this round of online development. At that time I will be going into your courses to see how things are coming along. If you don't think you will be able to have your course(s) at the 25% completion point by then, please let me know as soon as possible.

The development resource I'd like to share with you this week comes from http://www.xtranormal.com/. Xtranormal.com is a Text to Movie resource that can create an animated video for you by simply using text that you enter into the program. This can be a great way to illustrate or explain course content in a fun and interactive manner.

As an example of how this resource might work in your course(s), here is a link to a Text to Movie presentation one of our legal instructors created to help explain what a paralegal's role and responsibilities are: http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090512094652844 You may need to copy and paste the address into a new web browser to access this video.

If you have any questions on this resource, please let me know. And as always, if you have any questions on any part of the development process, I am here to help in any way that I can. I look forward to taking a peek at your classes next week.

Have a great rest of the week!
Heather

No comments: