Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2, 2009

Hello Developers,

This will be the last blog for developments due to be complete for the Spring 2009 quarter.

I want to extend a big Thank You for all of the work you have done on your courses and I am excited to receive the feedback from the peer advisers this week - I am sure the feedback will be great!

If you have not yet completed your course (some of you have to still add course calendars, etc.) I have already e-mailed you individually this morning.

Once we have completed working in the feedback from the peer advisers the last step is to make a copy of the fully completed course and then you will convert it to the 10 week schedule. If you have concerns about this process please let me know ASAP!

I enjoyed working with all of you this quarter and look forward to working with each of you again in the future! We will be in communication over the next few weeks as we finish up the development, so as always, please be sure to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Amy

No comments: