Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 5, 2010

Good Afternoon Developers!

This is the last weekly blog for this round of development. All developments must be 100% complete by Monday, May 10, as this is when the peer advisers go into the courses to provide feedback. I have heard from most of you already that your 12-week shells are 100% complete. If I have heard from you I have copied your course to its 10-week shell for you to work the course conversion in by Monday also. If you don't have access to your 10-week shell yet, please send me an e-mail as soon as you are finished with your 12-week development so that I can go in and check it and then create the 10-week shell for you. Once again, both the 12-week and 10-week shells should be 100% complete by Monday morning.

Thank you for all of your hard work this quarter in your developments, your dedication to our students makes a huge difference!! I am particularly pleased with the added audio elements you have made available to our students in this development round, great work!

I have enjoyed working with all of you this quarter and I know Kelly Schmidt looks forward to the opportunity to work with on developments in the future.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks again and have a great rest of the week!

Heather

No comments: