Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 10, 2010

Good Evening Developers,

This week I've enjoyed taking at peek at your developments up to this point and I've already received a couple of PowerPoints to add some audio lectures to using Adobe Presenter, so great work everyone!

This week I'd like to introduce you to a great tool to record short screen demonstrations, which can be very useful as audio lectures/presentations in online courses. You may have already heard of Jing, and I will be exploring this tool specifically in a later blog, but a resource similar to Jing that does not require any software download and is also free to use is something called Screenjelly. Screenjelly allows you to record a computer screen demonstration with a simple click of a button. I encourage you to check it out by clicking here to access the demonstration link on the home page.

To show you just what Screenjelly can do, click here for a demonstration that Brian James, Network Director of Instructional Technology, created to show how instructors can access Instructor Resources on Sharepoint, which I also encourage you to take advantage of (double the resources this week).

As always, please let me know if you have any questions as you work on your course development(s).

Have a great rest of the week!
Heather

No comments: