Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

February 8, 2010

Good Morning Developers!

This is the last weekly blog for this round of development. All developments must be 100% complete today as this is when the peer advisers will begin to go into the courses to provide feedback. If your course isn't yet 100% complete, I have already sent you a note about this. If you haven't heard from me individually, then great job...your course is set to go! As I receive feedback from the peer reviewers, I will forward them on to you for consideration and implementation. If for some reason you believe a suggestion isn't warranted for your course development, please articulate that to me and we will work together on an appropriate solution.

This week I will also be copying your master shells into a 10-week master shell for you to begin working on the conversion from the 12-unit format to a 10-unit format in preparation for our shortened 10-week Early Fall quarter offering.

Thank you for all of your hard work this quarter in your developments, your dedication to our students makes a huge difference!! I have enjoyed working with all of you and hope to work with you in more developments in the future.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you,
Heather

No comments: