Search This Blog

Monday, November 3, 2008

November 3, 2008

Hello Developers!

To those of you who are new to online development I would like to welcome you and to encourage you to read this blog weekly. I use it to update everyone with announcements and up to date online development news and current information. I try to give new and fresh ideas and encourage you to try things with your development that you have never tried before. Please feel free to post comments to this blog or to e-mail me personally with any questions at aode@msbcollege.edu!

Here are a few announcements:
  • By this time you all should have returned your signed contracts to me, if you haven't done so yet, please do so ASAP. Additionally, please take a couple of minutes to read through the User's Guide that I sent to you. There is a lot of information in there and even if you have read it in the past, it is always good to refresh your memory by looking through it again.
  • I have ordered textbooks for all of you so if you don't receive them shortly please let me know ASAP.
  • The 25% completion date is December 1st. If that deadline starts nearing and you don't believe that you will be able to make it, please drop me an e-mail and we can chat about the best way to move forward.

The following link was sent to me from Brian James and I wanted to pass it along to all of you: http://blog.lsc.edu/onlinepeerreview/

I think this blog is very interesting and is full of great information. If you have a couple minutes I would encourage you to look through it to spark some ideas for your new developments! Try to be creative with your developments - it is fun to try new assignments and projects. Not only will you be more interested in the development, but the future students of the course will be able to tell that you put in the extra effort and time to make it interesting and fun and they are likely to learn a lot more from the course. Have fun with it!

Have a great week and remember to vote!

Amy

No comments: