Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2008

July 7th, 2008

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all staying cool in this July weather. :) We are nearing our 75% completion deadline and gearing up for recruiting peer advisers to give you feedback on your course development. As we are nearing the "fine tuning" stage of development I would like to introduce a new tool that we now have called "Adobe Presenter"!

Adobe Presenter can turn power point presentations into flash presentations complete with narration and interactivity (quizzes, etc.). Right now I (Amy Ode) am the only one currently with a license so to use this awesome tool all you need to do is send me a power point presentation with a script and instructions and I can create the flash presentation and add it to your course! One developer has already taken advantage of this opportunity and the presentations are turning out great! Here is the link to the Adobe Presenter site:

http://www.adobe.com/products/presenter/

Check it out! I look forward to receiving your presentations and scripts!

No comments: